Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd believes in protecting the personal information that you provide us with.
We are committed to complying with the following seven principles:
- What personal information we collect about you
- Who is collecting this personal information
- How the information we collect about you is used
- With whom might the information be shared
- What choices we provide you with regarding the collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of Broker Network
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
If you have any queries regarding this statement, please contact Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd on +44 (0)1489 579926.
We collect and process personal information from you at various stages throughout our website, for reasons including answering your enquiries, ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to notify you about changes to our websites (including services and products), providing you with quotations, and carrying out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us. We also collect and process details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
At each stage, you will be able to see what information we ask from you, such as your name and contact details, and information relating to your specific enquiry. If you contact us other than via our website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd is the Data Controller that collects information about you.
The information we collect about you is used solely for the purposes for which it was provided. We will only use it for additional purposes (such as marketing) if we have received your prior consent to do so.
The information you provide us with may be shared with employees throughout Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd, in order to deal with your enquiry or request. We will not share your information with any third parties other than when we are legally obliged to do so, such as for fraud prevention purposes.
It is entirely up to you as to whether or not you choose to provide us with any personal information. If you choose not to, we simply may not be able to assist you.
We will not sell your information to any third party, unless Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd is sold itself.
When you enter personal details on our website, you will be entering these details within a secure environment. In most web browsers, a padlock symbol appears at the bottom right, indicating when you are in a secure environment. Also, the ‘http:’ at the beginning of the website address changes to https: with the ‘s’ indicating that you are in a secure environment.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right, for a fee, to ask us for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected or removed.
To do this, please write to us at Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd, 19 Peters Close, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31 6EH.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd.’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions (as defined below) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to that website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit.
For information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About Cookies website.
The table below indicates the cookies used within this site:
|This cookie is essential for the website to function. It is a simple token to identify your unique session on the website. Typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting information with a website. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.|
|This cookie is set when a user logs in to the site. It is essential to ensure the site is secure. This cookie is deleted when a user closes their browser unless you have selected to use the Remember Me functionality in which case it remains for future visits to the site.|
|Civic Cookie Control
(_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
Concerns or Queries
If you have any other concerns or queries, then we would be delighted to be able to help you. Simply contact us by one of the above options and we shall endeavour to resolve your query as swiftly and efficiently as possible.